Advancing technology has seen the advancement from PC’s to Mobile devices to mobile devices running PC OS’s (Apple iOS/Windows Mobile) and now Google’s own Android OS along with this advancement we have seen the casino sphere moving from the land based casino to the PC and now to the mobile devices compatible with android and iOS.
Mobile Gambling is a new frontier alongside online gaming and it’s rapidly taking root among the industry’s top online casinos sites. Sites like www.mobilecasino.mobi have started creating Android compatible mobile casinos, which are now extremely popular among the online gamblers. Almost all online casino rooms that offer mobile gambling can be accessed using Android devices, giving the players a chance to play their favorite games wherever they are at the moment.
Casino games are available at your mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or other Java compatible device! Mobile casino games include: mobile blackjack, mobile roulette, mobile video poker, mobile baccarat, mobile keno, mobile slots games including progressive mobile slots.
Mobile casinos offer a number of advantages to gamer over traditional land-based casinos, top three reasons why mobile casinos are better than any other casino format being:
Gaming license restrictions and other factors mean it is often tough to get to a casino, never mind play your favorite casino game. With a mobile casino you save on the inconvenience and laziness of travel, and can play your favorite casino games anywhere and any time.
Mobile casinos are made for your enjoyment, and many popular mobile casino games accept micro-stakes. This means you can enjoy hours of gaming fun, which will cost you a couple of dollars even if you have a losing session.
Mobile casino users benefit from a variety of sign-up bonuses, and new users can get anyway from 100% to 400% of their first deposit offered to them as bonus.
Given all the benefits of mobile casinos I hope rush to visit a mobile casino website and start your winning spree. I wish you All the Best!
PressReader is a free application that enables you to download your favorite publications to your PC, Mac, tablet, mobile device or eReader allowing you to read them even when you’re offline.
PressReader is available on Android, iOS, Blackberry, MAC, PC, iPod and on Win 7 Slate PCs, and it provides users and newspaper enthusiasts with access to over 1,800 same day, FULL-CONTENT, local, national and international newspapers and magazines from across nearly 100 countries. The costs come in the form of downloading individual newspapers at 99¢ each or an all you can read plan at $29.95 per month.
It has got a lot of great features some of them are listed below.
- You can set up automated subscriptions to your favorite titles
- Simply flip over the pages like you’re reading real publications
- Pan, zoom or rotate pages, articles and photos and view them in stunning clarity
- Easily browse publications using intuitive navigational slider
- Sit back and listen to publications using on-demand audio
- Print full pages and individual articles
- Search online across titles and select titles you wish to download
You can authorize PressReader as part of your PressDisplay.com subscription. Integration with PressDisplay.com allows subscription and newspaper management with the same account information.
If you are new to PressDisplay.com, try out PressReader with 7 complimentary issues, then either choose to subscribe through PressDisplay.com or pay as you go through an appropriate app store.
Get a chance to Win 1 of 20 iPad 2s + Year-Long Personal Subscription to PressReader! Click Here for further details.
Facebook App on Blackberry seems an expensive thing, with the subscriber having to shell out INR 599 monthly for BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS) or BlackBerry Enterprise Server as Blackberry Facebook App doesn’t run on WiFi.
But how would it sound if we say you can run Blackberry Facebook App through WiFi without having to pay heavy charges for BIS/BES. Yes, now its possible you can use the Facebook 2.0 App for BlackBerry over WiFi. This app enables Push Notifications, Calendar Synchronization, Facebook chat, Improved News Feeds and much more features.
To run Blackberry Facebook App through WiFi follow the steps below:
- Go to BlackBerry Beta Zone by clicking here.
- If you are already registered, simply Log In. Otherwise click on Register Now.
- While registering yourself, you should know your BB’s PIN. You can check this out from Options->Status ->PIN.
- Once you have registered, a confirmation email will be sent on your email address. Confirm your registration by clicking on ‘Click here to activate your account’.
- Now you have been successfully registered on Blackberry Beta Zone. If you are using your PC for the registration you need to Log in via your BB to BlackBerry Beta Zone to download the Facebook 2.0. (use WiFi). Remember use the Blackberry’s default browser, not a third party browser.
- Once the app has been downloaded, it won’t work as it is. You need a few more things to make it work. Open your Beta Zone profile, go to My Account and click on Keycodes.
- Click on ‘Get latest keycode‘. A key code will be emailed to you. Make sure that you are using your BB to get key code from your email, because the key code is large enough (actually very large to remember). Copy the key code.
- Open the Facebook App, scroll down and paste the key code and click agree.
- If your Facebook app is not working at this stage, restart your phone.
- Congrats! you can now run Facebook 2.0 App via WiFi.
If you face any difficulties let us know, we’ll be happy to help.