Panache Blog | India's Top Technology Guide

Confused???Wat 2 do if ur google adsense account has been disabled…..??

by on Mar.07, 2009, under Tips & Tricks

Just follow these steps if your google adsense account has been disabled:

  1. Send another adsense request to google but change the account payee name.
    (for eg. Name of parents)
  2. Also change the adress now. It would be better if the adress is of some different state or the adress should be very far from the previous adress.
    (for eg. adress of some relative)
  3. Make a new e-mail id preferrably on gmail. It should not be on your commercial e-mail id.
  4. The whole information should not show any link to the previous request otherwise google will reject your request.

All the best….& enjoy google adsense!!!!!

Be Sociable, Share!
:, , ,

2 Comments for this entry

Leave a Reply